January 19th, I am 23 !! yipeeee
Reminiscing on the magic of my life, my relationships, and the past 23 years of memories.
Jessie and I are so blessed to be living a healthy and happy life. There are always ups and downs, but what are the beautiful moments with out the tougher ones?
I am always thinking of how blessed I am to be surrounded by such wonderful people who inspire me everyday to pursue my dreams, and flourish in all the avenues of my life.
- Smiles are contagious, smile often
- Forgive; not just those who hurt you, but yourself.
- SAVE & buy that bag you’ve always wanted. You deserve it.
- Everything happens for a reason, trust the process.
- Practice patience. There isn’t enough in today’s world.
- Be slow to speak and eager to listen; you will grow immensely through the lessons and advice from others.
- Find your signature perfume; own it.
- always instill hope; we thrive on it.
- Build others up. In doing so, you yourself will rise far beyond you ever thought you could.
- Don’t hold grudges; it ends up only hurting you in the long run
- FACE MASKS are an absolute must once a week
- Podcast’s can change your life ( I suggest Oprah Winfrey’s “What I know for sure”)
- Lemon cucumber water fixes pretty much everything (clear face, happy insides:)
- At least three times a day STOP & take a deep breath in and exhale *literally sometimes we forget to really breath during the day, its a real thing guys.
- Buy something you can take of. For me its plants. It reminds me to take care of myself ❤
- Hate is a strong word. Try and avoid it
- Time is precious. Savor moments.
- Choose joy
- Be thankful, for the good and the bad.
- Say your prayers. He’s listening.
- You need 8 hugs a day. 8!!!! so give em out<3
- Write letters. They are so much lovelier to open than a text.
- BE KIND. everyone is going through something we don’t know about. BE KIND.
To Jessie, happy 23rd my LITERAL soul sister. I am so thankful God gave me you. Lets spread light and bring kindness into the world. Here’s to all twenty three has in store. Also, to all the readers, I do hope you take away at least one of these blooms as you carry on throughout your day today. … hugs.